Regaine for Women - Regular Strength Minoxidil 2% Scalp Solution
60 ML | £43.25 per 100ML
Clinically proven treatment applied direct to the scalp to treat women’s thinning hair.
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adult women 18 to 65 years of age.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 20mg/ml
Active ingredients: Minoxidil
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil
Also contains: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.
How to Use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How To Use Regaine For Women Regular Strength?
- Apply a 1ml dose to the total affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between) using the appropriate applicator. Each applicator is designed to accurately release a 1ml dose when used as described in the Product information leaflet. (Do not exceed 2ml in a day and do not use more than twice a day).
- Exceeding the recommended dose will not re-grow your hair any more quickly and you may risk side effects.
- If you miss one or two applications, just carry on as normal as if you had not missed the dose – do not use twice as much or twice as often.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after applying Regaine for Women Regular Strength and rinse other areas that have come into contact with Regaine for Women Regular Strength.
- See pictures on side panel to decide if this product is suitable for your type of hair loss
- Remove applicator and replace child resistant cap on bottle when not in use
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength should not be used in the following instances:
- If you suffer from a problem with blood pressure and/or receive treatment for it
- If you have any condition that affects your scalp including sunburn and psoriasis
- For sudden unexpected hair loss
- For hair loss caused by drug treatment
- If you are allergic to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- If you are under 18 or over 65 years
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head
Stop using regaine for Women Regular Strength if you get any of the following:
- blood pressure changes
- rapid heart beat
- new or worsening pain in the chest
- dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting
- unexplained rapid weight gain of more than 2kg or 5lb
- swelling or puffiness of the hands or feet
- persistent redness or irritation of the scalp
Side-effects more commonly occur in women.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.